- January 19th – Cat’s Claw with Mic Spenceley – St Mary’s
- February 16th – Contrasaurus with Jen Morgan – St Mary’s
- March 16th – Token Women with Jo Freya – CMC Sports and Social – advance tickets
- October 19th – Crannog and Mic Spenceley
- November 16th – The Jam and Crumpet Band with Fee Lock
- December 14th – Juice and Dave Parsons
Please note all these programme details are believed correct at the time of publishing but they are liable to change with or even without any notice!
Please check the venue for each ceilidh.
We have a new venue for our ceilidhs at St Mary’s Hall, Talbot St, Cardiff, CF11 9BX
Some ceilidhs will still be at the CMC Sports and Leisure Club on the UHW campus, CF14 4XW
All ceilidhs are now starting at 7:30pm and ending at 11:00pm
NB new timing.