- Jan 21st – Cat’s Claw with Mic Spenceley calling, our guest spot comes from Dawnswyr Gwerin Penyfai
- Feb 18th – 3Sticks and Chris Jewell, our interval guests are Tiger Feet Appalachian
- March 25th – Brand F and Paul Weir with a guest spot from Cobblers Awl
- October 14th – Crannog with guest callers, Spenceley and Parsons, interval sponsored by Clocs Canton
- November 18th – Jigfoot and Ian Nichols, our interval guests will be Gerardo Albela
(Galician pipes, clarinet, whistles and flutes, traditional percussion and vocals) and Maggie Tomkins (piano accordion)
- December 9th – Cat’s Claw with Mic Spenceley calling with a clog spot from Cobblers Awl
- Jan 27th – Juice with Dave Parsons, Idris and friends from Cardiff Morris will feature in the interval – advance tickets
- Feb 17th – The Night Before and Charlotte Rich. Our interval spot will be Joseph Sobol who is a cittern wizard amongst other things – advance tickets
- March 24th – Out of Hand with Rhianwen Davies – advance tickets
- October 27th – Bristol Ceilidh Quartet, Hannah Moore
- November 17th – Threepenny Bit and Ian Nichols
- December 15th – Juice with Dave Parsons
Please note all these programme details are believed correct at the time of publishing but they are liable to change with or even without any notice!
All these ceilidhs will be at the CMC Sports and Leisure Club on the UHW campus, CF14 4XW, starting at 8pm and ending at 11:30pm unless we say otherwise.